It is quite essential to wear the shoes, which are in vogue. The footwear plays a high-flying role in person’s life. Along with the clothing, the shoes also contribute to the fashion statement of an individual. Many times it has been noticed that fashion shoes are capable of transforming the personality of an individual.
There are a number of designs, styles and patterns available and some shoes cover your whole foot while others only cover it marginally. Liz Rehnke is the recognized name in the fashion industry and has a deep understanding of what actually fashion is and how to practice it. Below are mentioned all the features of the fashion shoes. Going through these features will give you a detailed account of them.
So what makes the fashion shoes so special?
- The shoes can be bought in countless styles, stitches and patterns. They come with the accents stitched on both sides of the shoes to give it the style statement or make it voguish. The accents provide comfort; make it stylish as well as durable so that they can run longer. Many times there can heal strike pain and to reduce it there is dual-density mid soles. The outer soles provide the wearer with the stability as well as prevent him from slipping.
- The two types of soles the outer as well as the mid soles both are made up of the polyurethane, which is a soft, leather having single density. They are flexible and bend easily in the direction of the foot. There is no problem of the stress if you wear it for a long time also.
- There are various design accents available and the dot pattern is best for having the breezy look to your footwear. There is smooth leather on both the sides and the elastic panel lining in the inner portions of the shoes.
How these Fashion Shoes are manufactured?
Fashion shoes are basically a complex combination of the leather, rubber and etc. It all depends upon the weather, the comfort level and the raw material available. Three main manufacturing components of the shoes are:-
- The leather is the major component and it is available in different types as well as strengths. The requirement depends upon the type of fashion shoe to be prepared as well the purpose of the shoe. It is not always about the fashion but the personality of the person wearing the fashion shoes.
- The second most important material used in the manufacturing of the shoes is the synthetic rubber as the outer soles, which need to be durable and hard wearing, are made up of this material. The synthetic rubber has the superb feature of being waterproof.
- Many times plastics are used also in the upper portion of the shoes.
The above account will make the readers clear about the fashion shoes and what they are made up of and the various features of them. Indeed selecting the right shoes as per fashion can a high lift to your personality.
Lucy has written a number of articles on the topic Fashion and the author tries to make the users about the role played by the Liz Rehnke in the development of the Fashion shoes and how to select the best one for your wardrobe.