Our butt is the one part of the body we can’t see very often, at least not without some effort. Yet, it’s often the one part of the body we’re the most concerned with. Just because I can’t see it doesn’t mean other people aren’t looking, right? And most of us aren’t very happy with our butts.
We think they’re too small, too big, too saggy, too flabby – this list goes on. The right strength training exercises really can make a difference in your backside, depending on your body type and genetics.
Here are 20 tough but effective butt exercises for a strong, shapely butt that even you can’t help but stare and want to feel all the time.
37. Love the Starbucks Grande Caramel Frappuccino? Skip the whole milk and whipped cream (which packs in 410 calories total) and order the Starbucks Grande Caramel Frappuccino Light which is only 140 calories. 270 calorie win!
38. Swap out brown rice or quinoa (yes, even the new super food!) which both add up to about 220 calories per cup for cauliflower or roasted peppers that are only about 30 calories per cup.
39. Enjoy fried chicken but without the skin.
40. Love a peanut butter smoothie? Try two tablespoons of powdered peanut butter instead.
You really want to lose 25 pounds now?
Shedding 25 pounds can make a drastic difference in the way you look and feel. That’s for sure. Nonetheless, it’s no easy feat.
But fret no more. Today’s post is a long and exhaustive list of my best tips and science-backed practical tactics to help you shed weight fast.
Cellulite Removal: Things No One Tells You About Cellulite
When it comes to dealing with or preventing cellulite many women struggle. There are a few things about cellulite every woman should be aware of, but no one tells you. There are many misconceptions to weed out and some useful information to learn. Here they are:
• Anyone can get it Women suffer from cellulite more than men. The factors that contribute to the occurrence of cellulite include poor diet, slow metabolism, hormonal changes, crash diets, lack of physical activity, excess body fat, dehydration, thick skin, and many more
The plank, according to many experts, is by far one of best exercises we can do to help strengthen our core–the muscles that support our back and abdomen. And because there are many different variations in performing this exercise, they also help strengthen our hips and pelvic floor, as well as our shoulders and arms.
Working out in the morning: it can be a struggle. We know it’s good for us, but in the heat of summer, isn’t it better for our health to lie in bed, basking in the AC, for just a few more minutes? Yeah, our workout motivation can be sorely lacking when it’s ten thousand degrees outside at 6am—but luckily there are ways to trick yourself into exercising first thing in the morning. Here are our very best tips for stepping up your morning motivation.
If you’re wondering how to burn belly fat and have even considered taking diet pills or fat burners, you should try to do it the all natural way before taking extreme measures. It’s not really natural for us to carry all that weight on our midsections, so getting back to a more natural state is one sure way to watch the fat go away, almost as a byproduct of our actions. It doesn’t have to be an all out war to kill your stomach fat. Just make these 10 all-natural adjustments and it should effortlessly come off.